Think we're a good match?
I’m going to be straight-up with you: I’m not a good fit for everybody!
If you want…
- your gallery to be full of blown out, picture perfect, smile-at-the-camera shots
- to hurry up and check “find wedding photographer” off of your planning to-do list
- a "budget-friendly" photographer
… we probably aren’t meant to be.
And, for real, I’m not mad about it. There’s no judgment here. I want you to find a wedding photographer that fits your needs!
But, to me, a wedding photographer is more than just a vendor at your wedding, and having your picture taken is more than just a checklist item to get through.
- It should be an experience that makes the two of you fall deeper in love.
- It should be honest; capturing those un-posed, loud, quiet, and happily-unplanned moments that happen so fast, you could blink and they would disappear forever.
- It should remind you of happy days spent with the people you hold closest. It should give you goosebumps when you’re old and gray, reliving your wedding day like it was yesterday.
If you’re ready for that kind of a wedding photography experience, I’d love to meet you.